Public On Sale: Friday, December 10, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our Commitment to Safety: Health and safety guidelines are changing. For updates on our protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth
Health & SafetyHere are a few things to expect during your experience at TPAC:
- Read our current Health & Safety protocols.
- Although our continental seating does not allow for social distancing during Broadway engagements, we will encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- When feasible, we’ll provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- Enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- Updated air filtration systems to enhance ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Wellness screenings may be required prior to admittance with sick or symptomatic patrons not admitted.
The reopening protocols listed above are designed to protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers. All visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health, and may be modified according to current public health and government directives. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.?We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Everyone’s invited to the joyous Broadway hit that New York Magazine hails as “smart and big-hearted” while The New York Times declares it “makes you believe in musical comedy again!” The Prom is a new musical comedy about big Broadway stars on a mission to change the world and the love they discover that unites them all.
The Prom features direction and choreography by Tony Award winner Casey Nicholaw (Mean Girls, The Book of Mormon), a book by Tony Award winner Bob Martin (The Drowsy Chaperone) and Tony Award nominee Chad Beguelin (Aladdin), music by Tony Award nominee Matthew Sklar (Elf) and lyrics by Tony Award nominee Chad Beguelin.
You belong at The Prom!
The Cast of Broadway's The Prom, photo by Deen van Meer