Public On Sale: Friday, July 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our Commitment to Safety: Health and safety guidelines are changing. For updates on our protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth
Health & SafetyHere are a few things to expect during your experience at TPAC:
- Read our current Health & Safety protocols.
- Although seating does not allow for social distancing, we will encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- When feasible, we’ll provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- Enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- Updated air filtration systems to enhance ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Wellness screenings may be required prior to admittance with sick or symptomatic patrons not admitted.
The reopening protocols listed above are designed to protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers. All visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health, and may be modified according to current public health and government directives. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.?We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Ticket Policy: All patrons, regardless of age, will require a seated paid ticket.
Hop on board for an unforgettable ride with the Pigeon.
Whatever you do, don’t let the Pigeon star in his own musical production! It’s not easy being the Pigeon—you never get to do ANYTHING! But when the Bus Driver has a crisis that threatens to make her passengers (gasp!) late, maybe that wily bird CAN do something. Starring an innovative mix of actors, puppets, songs, and feathers, Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! (The Musical) is sure to get everyone’s wings flapping.
With a script written by Mo Willems, the creator of the #1 New York Times best-selling, Caldecott Honor award–winning “Pigeon” picture books, along with longtime collaborator and Disney Jr.’s Muppet Babies executive producer Mr. Warburton, and featuring music by Deborah Wicks La Puma, the composer behind Elephant & Piggie’s We Are in a Play!, this comedic musical production is even more fun than staying up late and having a hot dog party!
Based on the book by Mo Willems
Written by Mo Willems and Mr. Warburton
Music by Deborah Wicks La Puma
Choreographed by Jessica Hartman
Directed by Jerry Whiddon
ADD ON EVENT: Family Day
DATE: March 12, 2022, from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
LOCATION: War Memorial Auditorium
- Reservations to TPAC's Family Day cannot be purchased individually. A ticket purchase to Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus (The Musical!) is required.
- All patrons, regardless of age, will require a paid reservation.
Share the wonder and magic of the arts with your entire family during TPAC’s inaugural Family Day. Get ready to laugh-out-loud at a hilarious performance of Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus (The Musical!) in TPAC’s Polk Theater. Plus, your fun-filled day continues when your little ones giggle with delight at the special interactive festivities we’re preparing in our War Memorial Auditorium, including up-close live performances, sensory-friendly crafts, movement activities, photo opportunities, and additional surprises. Recommended for children ages 4-9. Purchase 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. performance of Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus (The Musical!), then add-on Family Day special event. Proceeds from Family Day support TPAC’s nonprofit mission and cultural programming.